We offer a FREE consultation to all new clients, which helps us to get to know your pets and so you can meet us! The consultation lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
We will come to your home for the consultation and go over routines, home care instructions, familiarize ourselves with your home (where you keep the food, treats, leash, etc) and pick up keys.
- Create an account and fill out the Client Info, Pet Info form (one for each pet we will be caring for), and the Veterinarian Release Form.
- Request a FREE consultation at a time that is convenient for you and your family.
- Have 2 sets of house keys, a garage entry code, keyless entry code or lockbox with code ready for us. If you prefer not to leave keys with us, there is a charge of $15 for each trip to pick up or drop off keys before and after your trip.
- We will arrive at your home on the date and time you chose for your free consultation.
- We will introduce ourselves and greet all members of your family and we will take a few minutes to get to know each other. Trust and personal relationships are what make our small business so special.
- We will review your pet’s feeding instructions, routines, walking route, location of litter box, medications and any special needs your pet has.
- We will review any home care needs such as newspaper/mail retrieval, indoor plant watering, trash instructions and alternating lights and blinds. These home care services give your home a lived in look while you are away and are included with our pet sitting services.
- Finally, we will finalize the schedule of services and collect keys.